Friday 23 April 2021

Reflection Usrah Budi CCUB 3621 Section 204

Assalamualaikum and have a good day today! I cannot believe I’m writing the reflection for the third Usrah session. It feels like yesterday I use this blog for my first Usrah session. Time flies fast and I’ve met a lot of great people. Also, some can be annoying but that is also necessary to grow and build development. 

Unfortunately, this subject is conducted online and I was looking forward to seeing them in real life but that is not possible. I pray for the pandemic to be over by 2022 because I do not want to spend another year at home, dating with my computer and assignments every day. 

Okay, let’s not get farther from the reflection short essay. I appreciate this class, especially when it is done during the Holy Ramadhan. Our sister in charge, Naqibah Nor Syamimi who has been such a lovely and cute instructor. She makes the session feels home. Interacting with people other than family members is truly needed in this isolation period. Not to forget, I learned a lot. I was not expecting the sharing session to be so beneficial. Previous Usrah classes only focused on something spiritual and religious. So, when I listened to all the sharing sessions, book reviews, movie reviews, healthy tips, types of dates, and even horror stories, I truly enjoyed all of it. What a shame that we cannot gather in real life for even better discussion. 

From this, I’ve reflected a lot. I realized that there are lots of issues in this world that can be associated with Islamic teachings. Therefore, there’s no doubt that Islam is indeed a comprehensive guidance since it is inculcated in every aspect of our life. 

Taking this chance, I would like to thank our Naqibah and also classmates for being such a bundle of joy for me! Not to forget my lovely groupmates! With this, I’m attaching the poster of ours for the group project. 

Thank you again and may Allah bless all of us with happiness and success both world and hereafter. 




No comments:

Post a Comment