Wednesday 23 December 2020

Wish and Reflection

Here's my 2 cents for what I've gained from this meaningful class.

Firstly, I’m so relieved because I am blessed with good groupmates. If it’s not for them, I would not be able to finish the task successfully. After that, I’m beyond grateful with this intellect Allah had blessed upon me and all of us. All these blessings such as the availability of financial, technology and vast information on the Internet help me and my friends to fulfil the requirements for the assessment. Even through this challenging pandemic, my groupmates and I worked to our fullest to complete the assessments! I’m so happy that I get to meet a very nice facilitator. Although it’s pretty challenging to have the class online, we managed to finish this semester all thanks to Allah. 

Finally, Alhamdulillah, I found myself getting closer to know every detail about Islam. After Usrah 1, I thought that is enough but attending Usrah 2, I learned that there is more into Islam. It is so comprehensive and the knowledge about it is so vast like the sea and the sky and I have only dipped my finger on the surface. I’ve realized how arrogant I was, thinking Usrah classes only teach the things we’ve learned during primary school, but I forgot that human is forgetful and so do I. InsyaAllah, I’m so thankful for attending this Usrah class because I think we need the break from assignments and academics matters which focus mainly on worldly stuff by attending Usrah classes. It taught me to realize the most important reason for human’s existence, which is to please Allah and Allah only.

Thank you so much to my facilitators and classmates for these precious lessons. 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment