Tuesday 22 December 2020

Collaboration

Poster from Usrah courses. 

For both collaboration works, I've volunteered to be the poster designer because I love playing with creativity! 

I am both the leader and, also the poster’s designer. I assigned tasks to my groupmates and help them whenever they ask for understanding about the project. I am still lacking and far from having the perfect leadership skills, but I’m striving and remind myself to keep improving and be a useful member of society.

-         I’m designing the posters using Canva, which I had been using for years. I’m loving the free features so I can avoid copyrighted issue.

-         I’m pretty confident with my creativity in designing things so I make use of my ability to contribute to the group in that aspect.

-         Nevertheless, I still overlook every point in the poster to maintain smooth flow and full comprehension about the content.

-          Honestly, I would have difficulty in finishing the project if its not for my cooperative team members. Thank you, girls! They taught me the meaning of teamwork and communication to achieve the optimum results!

Usrah CCUB 2621
Honorable Women in Quran


Usrah CCUB 1621
Justice





No comments:

Post a Comment