Wednesday 30 October 2019

Biodata

Assalamualaikum and hi! :) So for today, I’ll be doing an e-portfolio for my Usrah’s assessment. For this entry, I’ll be writing about my biodata, abilities and contributions. Before I get into that part, I’m welcoming you readers to my blog. It is actually my fourth blog, as far as I can remember. I’ve been into blogging since the year of 2013 but other social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram had caught my attention. Hence, I preferred surfing my social media than blogging. However, I did update my blog from time to time. For your information, this blog is established in the year of 2013 and the name ‘zays’ is actually my name in backwards; Zays-syaZ. I hope it clears your confusion on how did I came out with such a queer name.




For the biodata, my full name is Norsyazwina Binti Zulkifli, a Pahangnese girl who was born on the 22nd of January, 2000 at Hospital Tengku Ampuan Afzan. My family consists of 8 members altogether but it has been growing and resulted in 14 members and more to come. I have my dad, Zulkifli, my mom, Fatimah, 6 siblings (including me), 3 sisters, 2 brothers, 1 sister-in-law and 1 brother-in-law and 3 beautiful nieces and 1 handsome nephew. If I have to include my grandparents, it would take a whole essay because my family’s lineages are big! I have include a picture of my beautiful family. Without them, I couldn’t survive this world. They all have a special place in my life.
Next, I have been given proper educations since birth. I went to KAFA, SK Indera Mahkota, SK Temin, SMK Sultanah Hajjah Kalsom Kuantan, SMK Tengku Panglima Perang Tengku Muhammad, MRSM Bentong, foundation in UIA Kuantan and currently taking undergraduate studies in UIA Gombak. Allah has blessed me to pursue my education in Bachelor Of English Language (BENL) because English has always been my passion. Each and every school has their own specialties but I have always been fond of IIUM because all my sisters pursued their study there. I’ll be including photos of my friends because I’ve been blessed with such good comrades throughout my life so far. I am so thankful for having them with me. <3


My clothes coordination is so bad haha.

 I've just realized that my family did not have any decent photo together. Nonetheless, this one is the latest picture at Taman Botani, Putrajaya. MIA, my dad and brother-in-law (the photographers), my brother and his wife and 2 kids (they could not join the holiday) :( 

 These people are my best friends during my secondary education at MRSM Bentong. Thank you Queens for going through ups and downs with me! Cannot wait for a reunion!!!

This different group of people is also my best friends! I'm so happy for having them from foundation till today! Thank you Gashinas for having me as a part of you crackhead people.

For my abilities, I have this weird talent where I can bend my fingers. I’m always confident with my flexibility. Even that ‘jangkauan melunjur’ training during sport’s class, I can easily reached 45cm. I consider it as an ability because I am capable of doing that since a tender age of 6. After that, I can sew clothes, because I took sewing class during secondary education. I can also draw few basic drawings. I’m not that talented to be considered an artist but each time we had art’s class, I remember my friends asking me to draw house, human, nature landscapes for them. However, life has been busy and my drawing skill needs to be sharpened because I’m losing it. Another ability that I have is I’m a fast learner. I have to admit that having a quick mind is my biggest ability, supported by my fellows. Unfortunately, if I’m not consistent, I’ll forget about whatever I have learned so being consistent/istiqamah has been a challenge for me. In a nutshell, I believe whatever abilities I have or I’ll be developing in the future, it is a gift from Allah and I have to use it to please Him. He can take away all the abilities that I have today and I can do absolutely nothing about that, other than accepting it and believe it is the best for me.

 This photo was taken from someone's story on Instagram and it caused quite a stir because I've never shown my flexibility to the mass. I feel famous, for awhile. Not that they know me, though.


Last but not least, contributions of the owner. Throughout my 19 years of existence, I have to say that my contribution to the society is small in number. Back to my high school years, I have been appointed to be a mentor for my friends from the same batch. Before SPM, I’ll be having tons of study discussion with my mentees, especially for English subject. I had been the mentor for Mathematics, Additional Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and of course, English. There is also this one programme under MARA that gave me the opportunity to become a mentor for students from another school. Teaching people is not an easy job but it is definitely worth it. I remember few of my friends came to me and say “Thank You” for teaching them because they got A for that particular subject that I’ve been teaching them. I’m honestly touched and ever since then, I love teaching people. Another contribution that I have done is I joined a community service at IIUM Gombak which is distributing food for the students at the mosque. This food distribution is actually under an organisation named Students Kitchen Project (SKP) that has been established since 2015 and still going strong in feeding the needy. Thirdly, I’ve also joined charity run with my friends where a bit from the payment will be donated. Other than giving charity, I also get to maintain physical health and running with your friends can be so fun! I believe these three are my biggest contributions so far and I’m hoping there will be more in the near future, with Allah’s wills.

 It was only a 5KM fun run but it was definitely one of the best moments in my life. Joining this kind of event makes me feel so satisfied with myself!

A group picture of me, my friends and the committees for SKP during our community service at the mosque in IIUM Gombak.

So basically, that includes my biodata, abilities and contributions. Looking back at all the things I’ve done in the past, I can say that I’ve been living a good life and insyaAllah, I believe that I’ll be enjoying my future too. Thanks for reading this, I hope you guys will have a good day! I’m sharing with you guys my favourite Quranic verse that I have been holding onto, “Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear” (2:286).  This verse motivates me that whatever things I’ve gone through, it is within my capabilities and it is my trials and tribulations from Allah so I have to accept it. I think that is all for this entry. May Allah bless all of us and grants us the highest place in Jannah and save us from the punishment of Hereafter. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment